Double Chocolate Coconut Balls
We’ve always loved the chocolate rum balls (minus the rum), they’re chocolatey, sweet and the crunchy from the cookies is so good. But what if with a few premium ingredients you could elevate them to another level?
This recipe uses premium dark chocolate and our famous hot chocolate mix to make extra chocolatey chocolate balls. They’re still lots of fun to make with the kids, but less sweet for a more refined palettes.
This recipe is coated using the popular Only Mine Signature Hot Chocolate Mix typically used to make seriously good hot chocolate. As it is real chocolate it can be used for alternative purposes like this. Don’t worry though, there will still be some mix left over to make your favourite hot chocolate!
Makes approx 16 balls (less if you snack as you go 😂)
- 1 x Only Mine Belgian Dark 70% Chocolate Bar 90g (replace with Belgian Dark 55% if you want it a little sweeter)
- 1 x Arnott’s Maria Biscuits 250g (Can be replaced with any similar type of simple biscuits)
- 1 x Can Condensed Milk 405g
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 120g Only Mine Signature Hot Chocolate Mix (replace with Dark Hot Chocolate Mix if you prefer a more bitter flavour).
- Crush the Maria biscuits into small pieces (use a food processor for fine pieces or a rolling pin/hammer for larger chunks)
- Pour the can of condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl.
- Coarsely chop the Only Mine Belgian Dark 70% Chocolate Bar and add to the condensed milk, microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir the condensed milk and chocolate until well mixed and stir in the coconut and crushed biscuits.
- Once well mixed use a bowl of water to wet your hands and roll into bite sized balls and roll the balls in the Only Mine Signature Hot Chocolate Mix to coat. Repeat until the mix is completely used up.
- Refrigerate the balls for around 30 minutes to set. Take them out of the fridge and they’re ready to eat! So good 🤤.
Order Your Ingredients
Share This Recipe
More for you...
Only Mine & CherryHill Orchards Combine To Make The Phenomenal Cherry Collection
We are thrilled to announce a special collaboration with our partners at CherryHill Orchards. Together, we have created something truly remarkable – the limited edition Only Mine Cherry Collection. This […]Read More
Chocolates Lash Out After Being Accused of Looking “Too Good To Eat”
A locally made range of chocolates have lashed out as people label them as looking “too good to eat”. Only Mine Signature Bonbons, a hand crafted range of chocolates have […]Read More
Chocolate Factory Tour & Tasting Sessions @ Only Mine Chocolate Factory [NEW DATES]
Only Mine Chocolate Factory2/31 Camino Cres, Cranbourne West, VIC 3977 Have you ever wondered how gourmet chocolate is made? Well we have you covered as Only Mine Chocolate Factory in […]Read More